WordPress always offers a bunch of opportunities for digital marketers. Here are few essential techniques for managing your WordPress website.
1. Use Fully Responsive, Multi-Purpose Themes
Obviously, we live in 2018, which means that owning a qualitative website is not a luxury anymore. Technology becomes smarter every single year. Which means you can now manage a well-organized online project right out-of-the-box.
The same thing is true for blogs, online magazines, and ecommerce sites. In the end, today you have bright opportunities to build any kind of site. Needless to say, there are many ready-to-use templates you can use for these reasons. Some of them are premium and others are free.
With more than ten thousand highly customizable WordPress themes to choose from, choosing the right template and setup for a site can be challenging if you’re indecisive and don’t know what to look for. You can significantly narrow down your search by only choosing from themes that are fully responsive (designed to look great on all devices and display sizes). This is an absolutely imperative feature nowadays, as research has shown that mobile devices are used to access the web more frequently than desktop PCs.
In addition to being fully responsive, an ideal marketing theme will be designed with a specific purpose or niche in mind. For example, there are some themes that are intended to be used for creating landing pages, while others are designed to serve as portfolios or blogs. Niche-specific themes may include background images, graphics, and icons that are relevant to a particular niche.
Perhaps the most efficient way to proceed is to find a highly versatile multi-purpose theme that includes presets for a variety of niches, as well several page layout styles for creating landing pages, blog posts, squeeze pages, opt-in forms, portfolios, testimonial pages and more. Once you find a flexible theme and become familiar with the administrative options panel, you’ll be on your way to cranking out highly optimized sites in a scalable manner.
The primary benefit of the multi-purpose, niche-flexible themes is that they all come with predesigned layouts and aesthetic content libraries that tailor to a variety of specific industries or niches. Thus, once you master their backend interfaces you can easily go from one campaign to another without ever having to leave the comfort zone of your preferred multi-purpose theme.
2. Have to Familiar with Theme Vital Features that Can surely Beneficial for Marketing Campaigns
Of course, with so many themes to choose from, you’ll probably want to do your own due diligence to consider more than the ones recommend above. To help you make the right decision we’ve provided a list of features that are essential for efficient marketing with the WordPress platform:
- Support for parallax sections, Flash animations, and video backgrounds
- It has to be SEO Friendly
- Have Latest and Clean HTML 5 and CSS 3 Code Structure
- Included e-commerce functionality like WooCommerce
- Included contact form and subscription form features
- Enhanced site navigation.
- A variety of preset page layout styles
- Included analytics
3. Use Analytics to Revise Content Strategy and Determine a Best Time to Post based on Analytics Reports
Analyzing website traffic on per page basis is that the best thanks to gather a reliable indicator of the sort of content your guests and search engines just like the most. Likewise, scrutiny the results of initial traffic surges supported posting time will assist you confirm the simplest days of the week and times of day to feature new content. this sort of analysis is important if you are attempting to lift conversion rates by appealing to a target market, particularly if most of your guests ar set during a specific geographic region. Thus, it’d be prudent to become aware of the key analytics solutions for WordPress.
4. Understand the Importance of Connecting your WordPress Site with Social Networks
As you’re probably aware about, recognition and word of mouth are everything in advertising. A campaign with out an associated social presence really cannot attain its complete potential, as you may be absolutely missing out on the opportunity to generate the type of exponential traffic boosts which can simplest come from social sharing. even though there are masses of plugins that could optimize social sharing in WordPress, there also are certain practices you must be taking to maximize a campaign’s social potential.
5. Customer-Friendly Navigation
When looking for an ideal theme, make sure you have seen its live demo. View all of the details of the template’s navigation. The more convenient it is, the more chances you will have to attract a visitor. How will you know if the navigation is a customer-friendly?
- First, you need to categorize your content. Use various categories and subcategories if needed. Place them on your menu so guests will be able to easily find the content they’re looking for on your website.
- The next thing you need is powerful search options. Let visitors search by size, colors, process, designers, countries, etc. This will result in regular visitors’ growth.
- Your gallery should be also filterable.
- A sticky menu is also recommended. With it, the menu will always remain at the top of your pages. So visitors will not need to scroll.
- You can also use a hamburger menu. This small design element will help you to hide tons of information. It is one of the greatest features for those users who prefer a minimalist interface.
6. Help Your Visitors Get Help
Finally, we would like to mention that you have to be as flexible as it is possible. This will help you to attract and build relationships with your target audience. So allow your visitors get help whenever they need it.
To do so, make sure that your SEO-friendly theme has at least one of these options:
- Live chat – A lot of top-notch SEO-friendly templates have live chat in their packages. This is especially important for ecommerce websites, but you can add it to any kind of site. For Example, Zopim
- FAQ page – This is a must-have for any template or theme you choose.
- Quick contact form – This feature will help the guests of your online project get in touch with you. They can ask their questions and get answers. You can use welknown plugin Contact Form 7 or Gravity Forms for this.